Our (God Willing) Travel Plans

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Why I Love to travel with Kids!!

Well we made it to Tokyo...let the adventure begin!! We had a smooth, uneventful travel day which right there is saying a lot!!! Due to a little mix up with Jessica about connecting once in Tokyo we arrived at our hotel without Jessica, pretty tired, and for myself more then a little tired and grouchy.

Why I love traveling with kids is during the midst of me trying to track down Jessica making her way to us in Tokyo and fretting over some paperwork I had left at a computer terminal in the airport, figuring out the internet connection in the room..... all I hear is Cole playing with the rocket ship-like toliet (i have named the toliets here that due to the amazing amount of buttons and gadgets built into them!)in the bathroom, laughing hysterically and saying how this is just the best and "I love Japan" I love 14 year old boys!!

Enough said....it is all in the perspective...my hope is to enjoy each day through the kids eyes and take it one day at a time!!!

Thanks for all your prayers for safe travels!!

3 comments:

  1. Bon Voyage Campbell Family! Have an amazing time, our prayers are with you.
    The Nelsons

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you already. I can't wait to read your blog updates. You all are in our prayers.
    ♥ The Daniels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riley's again will be praying for your family Kurt.May God's grace abound.

    ReplyDelete